A 10-Point Plan for Packaging (Without Being Overwhelmed)
Stand up pouches are nothing new to the packaging marketplace, and they have revolutionized the packing industry in a big way. Yet despite their success, there are still manufacturers who are utilizing old packaging methods to promote their merchandise, and they are completely missing an opportunity to save enormous amounts of resources through the use of stand up pouches. The pouches are especially useful for manufacturers of items such as pet foods, and foodstuffs like soup. Here are a few reasons why stand up pouches would be the solution to your packing needs:.
1. Stand up pouches look good t on store shelves since they offer you a great deal of space for images and significant instructional info.
2. The makeup of rack up Pouches takes quite well to printing and can function as a virtual billboard for your product on a store shelf. They may be printed using any range of layouts and colors – you’re only limited by your creativity.
3. Stand up pouches utilize much less material in housing something than more conventional packaging approaches such as a bag-in-a-box, metal, glass, or rigid plastic containers. As a result, both manufacturers and end consumers have less to throw away.
4. Because they can stand on their own, the merchandising choices available to your commodity in a stand-up pouch are far much more than other products.
5. Stand up pouches are available in a wide range of fashions and with multiple different access techniques, for example, spouts or sliders.
6. Made from vinyl or a mixture of plastic and aluminum laminates, stand up pouches give you excellent protection against external chemical or physical contaminants, and may enhance the freshness of goods which break down after being exposed to oxygen.
7. Stand up pouches can be folded when empty, saving space during storage and shipment, and saving money on freight costs.
8. Most Consumers rarely have trouble opening or shutting a stand-up pouch, because they are easy to use and appealing to both the retailers and end users.
9. Stand up pouches come in different sizes and shapes. The most common shapes are the round-bottom, plow bottom and the k-seal. Whichever you use is dependent on the product and your preference. Your provider can make recommendations based on your precise requirements.
10. Both liquid and dry products can be put in the pouches since they’re produced in such a way as to decrease the danger of leaking or breaking regardless of the amount of stress they are exposed to.
To conclude, stand up pouches can be used for both retail and industrial use. Having a product stand on a shelf with easy access to the materials inside obviously favors the retail setting as well as the end user. Along with the large printable surface for maximum consumer appeal, it is apparent why this sort of packaging keeps growing in popularity.